Bit.cc | FAQ

Bit.cc

Your Web 3.0 Personal Homepage (Based on .bit)

Update: Due to NFT market API issues, bit.cc can only display your owned .bit accounts under the Owner address. We’re seeking better solutions to serve you. Apologies for any inconvenience & thank you for your support. Stay tuned for updates.

What is Bit.cc?
How do I use Bit.cc?
How can I edit the Bit.cc settings?
How can I display my NFTs on Bit.cc page?
How do I update the info on my Bit.cc page?

What is Bit.cc?

Bit.cc is a lightweight application built on .bit. It provides a service for displaying data associated with the .bit account and NFT collections. Simply add “.cc” to the end of any .bit name in any web browser and access the URL. You can use it as.

• A personal homepage
  • A multi-chain NFT personal store/gallery
  • A POAP gallery
  • A short URL for a specific website

Have a look:
topbidder.bit.cc
kingsgam.bit.cc
poapgallery.bit.cc

How do I use Bit.cc?

Every .bit account will been granted a Bit.cc site automatically. Simply add “.cc” to the end of any .bit account in any web browser. It will automatically display the data associated with this .bit account, as well as multi-chain NFTs and POAPs owned by the owner address of the .bit account.

For example, the data associated with the topbidder.bit account and the NFTs under the owner address can be viewed in topbidder.bit.cc.

The data information associated with a .bit account comes from the public database provided by .bit, which is on the chain and controlled by the owner and manager of that .bit account.

How can I edit the Bit.cc settings?

You can change the appearance of the presentation or redirects the page to a specific website by setting up special records in your .bit account.

Guide: Show your NFTs !— bit.cc 2.0 NFT version is now live! | by d.id | Medium

How can I display my NFTs on Bit.cc page?

Bit.cc will automatically display multi-chain NFTs of owner addresses. Currently .bit has integrated with OpenSea, Treasureland, POAP, AirNFTs and MIBAO. If you want to display NFTs on your own Bit.cc, you can.

*register a .bit account with your own address and visit the bit.cc page.

*transfer the NFT to the owner address of the .bit account.

How do I update the info on my Bit.cc page?

Log in .bit DApp and edit records, such as addresses, social accounts, etc. Once the changes are saved, Bit.cc will be updated automatically.