How do I register .bit account with ckb? (0 GAS. No CKB wallet needed)

Registering .bit with CKB has the following advantages.

1. Support for the ETH/BSC/Polygon/Tron/… wallets you are currently using (no CKB wallet needed!) )
  2. Send and receive CKB with 0 GAS

How to register a .bit account with CKB?

Step 1. Send some CKBs to .bit Balance

.bit Balance is a lightweight decentralized CKB balance management tool. Only your ETH/BSC/Polygon/Tron/… private key can control your .bit balance, which is completely decentralized.

1)Login to .bit DApp and click on “Balance”. Sign with your ETH/BSC/Polygon/Tron/… private key and get your CKB address.

2)Withdraw CKB from the exchange to your CKB address.

3)Activate the CKB (Why do I need to activate the CKB?)

• It is recommended to use the Binance exchange. If you use other exchanges that do not support the long addresses, you can first transfer CKB to the CKB wallet in imToken App and then transfer CKB from to the .bit balance later.
  • Due to the unique Cell model of CKB, it is recommended to deposit more CKB to your CKB address. After each transfer, the remaining balance of your account must more than 116 CKB or you should clear it all.

Step 2. Select CKB (.bit Balance) when registering your .bit account

Use ETH/BSC/Polygon/Tron/… wallet address to log in to .bit DApp and register your .bit account. When you pay, select CKB (.bit Balance).

1 Like

its telling me that I have insufficient balance and i am very sure I have way more than required, it’s really frustrating, please can someone help me look into it ckb1qjfhdsa4syv599s2s3nfrctwga70g0tu07n9gpnun9ydlngf5vsnwq756dnwhjft90y8zje95gczvjttnd8d49cr6nfkd67f9v4usu2tyk3rqfjfdwd5ak5hgv5npv

Can you show more details? Screenshot is better.